Chromatic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, that's better.  (Upgrading glibc didn't help -- I was worried that
> this was an NPTL issue that Parrot couldn't fix.)

Cool.

> Now it hangs on t/pmc/timer:

> 0x10090b30 in Parrot_del_timer_event (interpreter=0x10273e88,

Ah yep. When committing the first (trial) fix, I thought about such
a problem, which is related:
- if it seems to hang on a condition variable (still AFAIK: it shouldn't)
  - but anyway - it could depend on objects, that need destruction, like
    a timer event, so ...

I moved killing the event loop a bit down in the interpreter destroy
sequence. Reaching that point, timers should be removed from the queue.

HTH and thanks for your valuable feedback to track things down.

> -- c

leo