On Sun, 2004-01-04 at 12:09, Harry Jackson wrote:

> I tried that as well, it spits out identical PASM each time but on the
> odd occasion I need to use CTRL-C to get back to the shell.

I'm seeing the same thing on Linux PPC -- odd hangs from time to time
when running PIR, while running the PASM emitted with -o works well.
t/op/arithmetics 3 and 9 seem to be the big culprits in the test suite.

Perl 5.8.2, gcc version 3.2.3 20030422.

I've checked out a fresh source tree and still see this behavior.
Removing -DHAVE_JIT from the Makefile (since I didn't find the configure
argument) had no effect.

-- c