At 08:57 AM 3/19/2004 +0100, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 10:38 PM +0100 3/18/04, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
>>
>>Which brings up again my warnocked question: How can return
>>continuations get reused?

> Works like this. (No pasm, but it should be obvious)

I was aware of Leo's RetContinuation because our initial implementation using a full Continuation was deemed a little heavy.

As long as the RetContinuation honors Copy On Write, there
should be no problem unless the RetContinuation is stored
and referenced "outside" the original scope (or escapes the
closure of the sub call or full continuation).

The problem could be that some code is not honoring COW
and it is not copying things before using.

-Melvin