On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 12:42:16PM -0400, Dan Sugalski wrote:
> Right now configure.pl pulls a bunch of configuration information
> straight out of the current perl configuration. We need to stop that,
> and this is as good a time as any.
>
> If someone could go through and make a list of what info configure.pl
> pulls from perl, I'll start writing (or snagging :) the probing code
> to do it ourselves, so we can be perl-free, at least from a
> configuration standpoint.

If I can help testing cross compilation stuff please tell me.
Unfortunately I don't know enough of the Perl/Parrot internals to be
really useful for coding, but anyway. Being able to use Perl on embedded
systems would be pretty cool - it was never really possible with perl 5.

Robert
     Hornemannstraße 12,  31137 Hildesheim, Germany
    Phone: +49-5121-28619-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-28619-4