I've started a wiki page for problems with builds/tests that are known to be problems.

http://www.perlfoundation.org/parrot/index.cgi?build_status

This way we have a canonical place to look, rather than wondering "Hmm, did this t/stm/*.t file pass before, or did I break it?"

There's also a section for past problems that have already been fixed, so we can see about things that were failures in the past, but have since been cleaned up, in case they break again.

I'm hoping that if we all keep it up-to-date, we'll save a lot of needless worry and IRC chatter with problems that are known and being worked on.

Thanks,
xoxo,
Andy

--