Can you mention what platform tests were failing on? t/shootout isn't failing anymore on any platform I have access to. It's very slow, but not failing.

No, I didn't mean that I would maintain it. I just started a place for people to keep notes on, just to get inertia going.

Another really good way to deal with this is to always keep all tests passing in trunk.

Clearly. However, since there's been so much lately where that hasn't been the case, I figured it made sense to make a central location for reporting and/or tracking what's failing, without having to resort to RT tickets.

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => [EMAIL PROTECTED] => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance