James Keenan via RT a écrit :
On Sun Jun 08 17:57:56 2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Patch applied in r28188.  Will resolve ticket if no one complains within
1-2 days.  Thanks, Andy.

I had no problems running the two existing step tests for this step via
'prove -v t/steps/auto_perldoc*.t.

But I got this warning when running them via 'perl Configure.pl --test',
which is tantamount to running them via 'perl t/harness
t/steps/auto_perldoc.t':

$ perl t/harness t/steps/auto_perldoc*.t
t/steps/auto_perldoc-01......10/14 unlink0: /tmp/bYZRgOpN3V.tmp is gone
already at t/steps/auto_perldoc-01.t line 41

Nothing fails here; it's only a warning.  But if anyone can clarify,
that would be helpful to me.

Thank you very much.
kid51

since r28188, on Windows with ActiveState Perl 5.8.8 (build 822) , I've the following error :

Determining whether perldoc is installed...
step auto::perldoc died during execution: The fchmod function is unimplemented at config/auto/perldoc.pm line 42.

On Windows, the Perl function 'chmod' works with filename (use POSIX chmod) but not the file handle (use POSIX fchmod).

François.