On 10/23/01 Simon Cozens wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 12:16:04PM +0200, Paolo Molaro wrote:
> >     autoconf automake libtool
>
> MVS, MacOS, cross-compilation.

cross-compilation is not an issue at all with auto* (I'd say it makes it
almost easy to support it).

MacOS: I guess any type of Makefile based build system would not work on
MacOS. They can use a separate build setup with project files for the
metrowerks compiler or whatever the compiler is going to be there.

MVS: people using it are already self-inflicting so much pain that they
wouldn't notice a little more :-), so they can use a separate build
system if auto* doesn't work on it. Anyway, I'm not sure auto* doesn't
work on mvs.

lupus

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     debian/rules
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                             Monkeys do it better