Hello Richard (and all),

The simplest solution seems to be reviving the historical
mailing-lists pertaining to the Perl6 effort, in particular, the
"perl6-announce" mailing list at perl6-annou...@perl.org . Daniel
Sockwell wrote as much in his recent email. New subscribers can sign
up at perl6-announce-subscr...@perl.org .

According to https://raku.org/archive/lists/ , "perl6-announce [is a]
Moderated list for news of new lists, working groups, and so on.
Summaries from the top-level working groups are also posted here."
Presumably that includes reports from the Raku Steering Council.

Yes, it can/should be renamed "raku-announce", but in the meantime why
not use it?

Best Regards, Bill.

W. Michels, Ph.D.