Greg Smith wrote:

This is a really good comparision, focusing on features that I think people understand rather than so much on technical trivia. Someone else mentioned moving it onto the Wiki. Questions that pop into my head:

-Tony, would be you be comfortable with your work being assimilated into a larger table that was hosted somewhere else but credited yours as a source?

Thanks Greg :-)

I don't have any problem with what I have done so far being assimilated in a larger work as long as I get credited as a contributer.

Later,

Tony

              http://archives.postgresql.org/