--On Saturday, August 30, 2003 00:19:49 -0300 "Marc G. Fournier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So be it, but I was under the impression that the fix would be committed
shortly after I posted it on LAST SATURDAY, but apparently Bruce was out
of town, and the Beta2 TAG was laid, WITHOUT PUBLIC NOTICE about the TAG
coming.

Beta2 TAG was laid so that we could wrap up all fixes to date, of which yours for unixware hadn't been included yet ... it had been 3 weeks since Beta1, there were alot of changes, and if ppl are testing based on the tar ball and not straight CVS, chances are most bugs reported had already been fixed ...

Then the SCO/IBM/RED HAT lawsuits are thrown in my face for complaining
about these facts.

This was uncalled for, but so were your comments over one patch ...

I want to see PostgreSQL succeed and take over the Open Source DataBase
world, and want to help, but y'all are making it HARD.

Because one patch wasn't committed before we tar'd up a new beta?
no, because the SCO/IBM/RED HAT lawsuits keep getting thrown in my face
everytime I ask for UnixWare specific changes.

LER

-- Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler Phone: +1 972-414-9812 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] US Mail: 1905 Steamboat Springs Drive, Garland, TX 75044-6749