Jonah H. Harris wrote:

But, I can't find anything there to download ... just a pointer to a Wiki,
which, I'm sorry, would definitely not be my first thought to go look at
for a downloads ...

Hmm, yes... just saw that and it is a bit odd.  Thomas, I like the
layout of the Wiki... but could we move the project files to pgfoundry
for hosting and set the project's home page as the wiki?

Yes, that sounds reasonable. I'll look into that. What I really would like is to move the whole project (aside from the Wiki) from gborg to pgfoundry.

Kind regards,
Thomas Hallgren

              http://archives.postgresql.org