Benjamin - I feel your pain. I went through the same thing - and I did try to
help things by updating some of the information on the FogBugz wiki (which I
think you found - at least the video).

I know I hit a bunch of 404 errors too - which I corrected, but I can see
that you hit a few more - so I've tried to fix them too.

The Fogbugz wiki now points to the contributions wiki page (as that's easier
to edit) - and then I've also pointed that page onto the pharo.org
contributions page.  I'm sure there are more corrections that can be made  -
if you ask Marcus, he can give you wiki edit priv's so you can correct
things as well.

However - there is a bigger question for the community, where should the
main documentation be? We have some on the Fogbugz wiki and some on
Pharo.org - and they conflict with each other?

I would suggest that more generic/simple info should be on pharo.org (e.g.
stuff that doesn't change too much, and that we can polish and make it look
slick) - and then we link things back to Fogbugz where the details can be
edited and updated by the wider community? (which is what I have tried to do
having hit the same stumbling block as Benjamin).

Tim