thanks tim
I took into account your feedback ;)
have a look

On 7/8/14 18:10, Tim Mackinnon wrote:
Thats better - I think some overview text on the website and link to the wiki where more people can put finer details works very well.

On the http://pharo.org/contribute-propose-fix page - perhaps we could do the same sort of thing too?

I’m thinking maybe the following text might be better? (and we put the exact details of how to use Monticello and slices on the wiki)

  *  First check you meet the submission requirements and are familiar
    with the more detailed [contribution steps] (use link:
    https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?W68)
  * In Summary you will do the following:
      o Create or Verify there is an issue in the Fogbugz issue
        tracker <https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?W41> (use link
        to https://pharo.fogbugz.com)
      o Get the latest stable or development image, ideally using the
        latest virtual machine (check the download section).
      o Create a code fix (ideally with a unit test exercising the
        working code)
      o Create a Monticello slice (group of packages) using the MC
        browser, and add the dirty packages
      o Publish the slice in the inbox
      o Verify that your fix loads into a clean image
      o Update the bug entry to mention that you have submitted a
        slice to the inbox