Could you extend http://pharo.org/contribute-propose-fix a bit? And add a
screenshot of Slice Maker (I attach one). The following text would have
helped me (I paste the markdown. I also posted it on NoteHub for a better
reading experience
http://www.notehub.org/2014/8/7/how-to-propose-a-bug-fix):

#How to propose a bug fix:
##Prerequesites:
In order to propose a bug fix or enhancement for Pharo you need:

- an account at the [Pharo Issue Tracker on
Fogbugz](https://pharo.fogbugz.com),
- a [SmalltalkHub](http://smalltalkhub.com) account and
- the commit right for the [Pharo Inbox on
SmalltalkHub](http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/Pharo40Inbox) (Ask on the
[Pharo Developers
mailinglist](http://lists.pharo.org/mailman/listinfo/pharo-dev_lists.pharo.org)
for the commit right).

##Procedure:
- Take the latest stable or latest development system, ideally using the
latest virtual machine.
- Do a fix for a given bug, or a new bug you entered to the issue tracker.
- Create a slice (group of packages):
        - Open the Monticello Browser.
        - Open the Slice Maker by clicking the **+Slice** button.
        - In Slice Maker enter the Fogbugz issue number and **grab** the issue
summary.
        - Select all dirty packages affected by your bug fix.
- Publish the slice to the inbox:
        - Select the whole slice (not it's individual packages).
        - Select the SmalltalkHub Pharo Inbox repository.
        - Commit your slice.
- Verify that your fix loads: take a fresh image and load the slice you
published.
- Update the bug entry to mention that you submitted a slice in the inbox.

You can also contribute to Pharo by proposing enhancements following the
same process. Note that all code submitted to the Pharo repositories is
licensed under the MIT license. Do not forget to sign the license agreement.

<http://forum.world.st/file/n4772388/SliceMaker.png>