Thats better - I think some overview text on the website and link to the wiki
where more people can put finer details works very well.

On the http://pharo.org/contribute-propose-fix page - perhaps we could do the
same sort of thing too?

I’m thinking maybe the following text might be better? (and we put the exact
details of how to use Monticello and slices on the wiki)

 First check you meet the submission requirements and are familiar with the
more detailed [contribution steps] (use link:
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?W68)
In Summary you will do the following:
Create or Verify there is an issue in the Fogbugz issue tracker (use link to
https://pharo.fogbugz.com)
Get the latest stable or development image, ideally using the latest virtual
machine (check the download section).
Create a code fix (ideally with a unit test exercising the working code)
Create a Monticello slice (group of packages) using the MC browser, and add the
dirty packages
Publish the slice in the inbox
Verify that your fix loads into a clean image
Update the bug entry to mention that you have submitted a slice to the inbox