I know!

Now I wanted to say that we are binding everything together. We are just making the job of people like Pavel and Guille more difficult. We should not expect that they will continue to produce a modular core if we do not
pay attention like that. At least I would be them, I would stop.

If we decide to bind package that deep into the system (because String is deep)
then may be we should have package inside Class definition themselves.

Stef