Interesting idea.
We should have a guy trying.
I would be curious to see what is happening in the context of Conch (the module system of camille). He should present it to us too. But we would need somebody to work on the tools.

Now for me what I would prefer is to have a kernel in which class have a direct pointer to their packages like for their super/subclasses.

Stef