Hi,

>> I think I do not understand this point. Why do you say that the future
> solution will be less than Morphic?

Because we're driving it with uses which are less than Morphic requirements
were.

Because you don't need Morphic power to do GT tools; it justs gets in the
way: slow, over-engineered for that use case. As a consequence, you end up
with Rubricks: dedicated, ad-hoc solution which is a far better match for
its use case. That Rubricks proudly present its Z layering where Morphic
was / is probably the easiest toolkit ever to do layering of arbitrary
widgets on top of another? (*)

Thierry

(*) Even if we're not doing it(**).

(**) Well, I did. Nobody's interested, so what ?