Tudor , I am only amazed how much you guys accomplish with so limited
resources. I may not agree with some of the choices but I am very happy
with the progress Pharo is making and glad I stick around.

If the community is not ready for a roadmap , so be it. You will be ready
when you will be ready.I do think however that more the community grows
coordinating effort will become a key issue.

I do agree that things look very encouraging and I trust the community to
move Pharo forward.

Just a side note: what I find cool about Pharo GUI coding is that all tools
are written in Pharo. Its easy to take this for granted but taking a look
at other dynamic programming languages shows that his is a blessing. I have
to confess I did not understand this obsession of implementing everything
in Pharo when I joined coming from python. But now I find this obsession
too infectious to resist :)