Le 25/11/2015 18:27, Skip Lentz a écrit :
Hi,

On Nov 24, 2015, at 5:30 PM, Skip Lentz <skip.le...@inria.fr
<mailto:skip.le...@inria.fr>> wrote:

I will set up a GitHub repository tomorrow. Right now it’s on
SmalltalkHub, but I think it’s a good idea to put it on GitHub (if
only for doing versioning with the tool itself). Then you’ll be able
to fork etc.

I’ll report back in this thread.

The migration to GitHub has been done, the repository is found here:

https://github.com/Balletie/GitHub

I wonder if the repository name is a problem... I saw other bindings use
this name as well though.

I migrated all commits in chronological order, and switched to using
BaselineOf.

Installation instructions are included in the README. This repository is
not metadata-less because otherwise I found no way to load it using
Metacello.

Lastly, I have added several issues already (bugs, enhancements) to the
issue tracker. Feel free to add your own of course ;)

Thanks,

Thierry