Hi Dale,

Le 27 janv. 2016 à 04:11, Dale Henrichs a écrit :

> I've been wondering no-one in the Pharo community has started building a
> "Project Browser" to replace the "Package Browser" .... I've had a "project
> browser" in tODE for several years now and you work with a manageble list of
> Metacello projects like the following:

Of course, we have that in mind. We would love to have it but lack of time /
manpower ...
We are not happy with the current browser (Nautilus). We could have something
really more powerful. It will come but we have other projects to achieve before
;)
If someone comes with a better browser, we would love to set it as default.

Cheers,
Christophe