Dale,

That looks like something very interesting and worth considering.

How easy is it to load tODE in a current (4.x 5.x) Pharo image ? I assume there
is a Metacello configuration ;-) Is it possible to experiment with it in Pharo,
independent from Gemstone ? I did not see it in the Catalog Browser (our
current point & click installer).

Making tODE easily loadable would, IMHO, be the first step to a broader
adaption of your work (in one form or another). The next step would be a
getting started tutorial.

Sven