***Thanks*** Stephan

this is the kind of things we should start fixing!!!

I want more :).

Can you open bug entries with such points?

Stef

Le 4/5/16 à 16:03, Stephan Eggermont a écrit :

On 04/05/16 08:19, stepharo wrote:
Hi guys

this afternoon we will have a meeting with Peter and others to talk
about cleaning Spec API.

In AbstractWidgetModel we have
dragEnabled dropEnabled dragTransformationBlock wantDropBlock acceptDropBlock transferBlock

That needs to be one instance variable dealing with drag and drop.

ComposableModel: aboutText seems to be in the wrong place.
That is a WindowModel property, and we seem to need some kind of
mechanism to propagate property access in the widget hierarchy.

ComposableModel: keyStrokesForNextFocusHolder keyStrokesForPreviousFocusHolder I'm pretty sure I do not want
focus switch to be an individual widget concern

Stephan