Hi yuriy

A package manifest is the place where we keep package rules and meta data.

We should add documentation and others.

I think that all the packages should have a XXXManifest.

There we can define a method preUnload and after we can define a class PackageUnloader (or put the logic in the PackageOrganiser way better :)).

So that we can say

    PackageOrganiser current unload: 'XXX' and the preUnload is executed.

Stef