The irony is that there is no such bug in Squeak.
Class does not require such selector.
But it "inherits" it in Pharo because of Trait implementation (via TClass).

Why Trait itself requires #name: is another question...
IMO it does not.
If I replace the two local send in Trait by direct i.var. access in Squeak,
then the TraitsTests-Kernel all pass...

Class has #setName:, though which is used in ClassBuilder, #obsolete and
ImageSegment.
So the same problem exists if you replace name: by setName: but it's a bit
less likely.