Thanks for all the information. In Pharo 70 Object does not understand
name so it will already be a step in the right direction.

I think that we should do two things.
- Address simply this problem for example using setName: or
setClassName: instead of name:
- start to prototype for a future a solution where the reflective
calls are clearly identified.

Stef