>> Why are you so aggressive against us?
>
> I didn't mean to be aggressive, I just don't think your idea will work well.

we will see.

>> Now if you want status quo why do you even commit in squeak?
>
> I'm not against changes.

So I did not understand. Probably my english.

>> Pharo1.0 is not abandoned at all. Since 1.0 we got more than 1000 bugs
>> closed.
>> The versions are just a way to have milestones. Now there is no problem you
>> think otherwise
>
> So if I have a Pharo 1.0 image with my code and I don't want to rebuild the
> image, then how can I update it to 1.1?

- first I cannot reload code for you.
- second you can simply look at Utilities and find the right invocation to get
the next update
stream.

        Something like that
                Utilities readServer: Utilities serverUrls updatesThrough: nil
saveLocally: true updateImage: true.
                But you should set the version to 1.1.

I'm sure that you can easily find how to do it.

        Of course in 1.2 this is way nicer
                UpdateStreamer new beVerbose; updateFromServer

Then there are changes like closures that requires a brand new image so you
cannot
bash us if you cannot reload you code in another image.
Moose people have a lot of packages with a lot of dependencies and code and
they moved from 1.0 to 1.1
without any real problem. Probably a couple of deprecated messages.