Jannik

I'm doing it because this is exactly done like that in menuMorph:
everything falls down to

addToggle: aString target: anObject selector: aSymbol getStateSelector:
stateSymbol enablementSelector: enableSymbol argumentList: argList
        "Append a menu item with the given label. If the item is selected, it
will send the given selector to the target object."

        |item|
        item := ToggleMenuItemMorph new
                contents: aString;
                target: anObject;