I should probably redefine

invokeWithEvent: evt
        "Perform the action associated with the given menu item."

        | w |
        self isEnabled ifFalse: [^ self].
        target class == HandMorph ifTrue: [(self notObsolete) ifFalse: [^
self]].
        owner ifNotNil:[self isStayUpItem ifFalse:[
                self flag: #workAround. "The tile system invokes menus
straightforwardly so the menu might not be in the world."
                (w := self world) ifNotNil:[
                        owner deleteIfPopUp: evt.
                        "Repair damage before invoking the action for better
feedback"
                        w displayWorldSafely]]].
        selector ifNil:[^self].
        Cursor normal showWhile: [ | selArgCount |  "show cursor in case item
opens a new MVC window"
                (selArgCount := selector numArgs) = 0
                        ifTrue:
                                [target perform: selector]
                        ifFalse:
                                [selArgCount = arguments size
                                        ifTrue: [target perform: selector
withArguments: arguments]
                                        ifFalse: [target perform: selector
withArguments: (arguments copyWith: evt)]].
                self changed].