Unfortunately, we don't have the manpower to maintain such
a beast, are there many people using glorp in production? With PostgresV2?
I am making a living out of two projects using GLORP+PostgresV2 since
almost a year. So me, and my company, depends on it.

I'd join an community driven "ORM Task Force" for Pharo. IMHO merging
VW's and Pharo's version won't be an easy quest.
While debugging GLORP I learnt a few things about its internals, and I
think other users share the same learning process.
So I am willing to spend some time on this. :)

At annecy 2013 I asked nail ross to organize a glorp tutorial and I gathered some text. what would be good is to have some chapters on Glorp (to complement the reddit.st chapter of sven.
Getting a nice doc is a way to get more people and more interest.

I can look for the files I have around. I cannot work on something I never used.