I don't know if this is the appropriate venue to do that, but I'd like to
announce that I finished a stable implementation of a framework for
developing Interactive Fiction in Pharo Smalltalk.

It is based on an old code written by Bob Jarvis for Dolphin, but it has
been changed so much that it is almost something new.

This is my first project and I'm still working around Metacello and
polishing stuff up. So I appreciate any code contributions, comments or
thoughts about it.

It is hosted on Smalltalkhub:
(http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~ericvm/Smallworlds)