+ 1

Stef

Tommaso,

can you give some concrete examples of what it is that you wanted to do to refine your application and that was really hard (or impossible) to do with Spec?

As long as we do not know what is wrong, we cannot fix it.

As long as we do not know what important things are wrong, we cannot prioritize.

--
Does this mail seem too brief? Sorry for that, I don’t mean to be rude! Please see http://emailcharter.org .

Johan Fabry   - http://pleiad.cl/~jfabry <http://pleiad.cl/%7Ejfabry>
PLEIAD and RyCh labs - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile