On 6/29/16 1:05 AM, Thierry Goubier wrote:
Dale,

you're right, the monticello.meta directory is kept, in part because I wasn't sure I could get rid of some of the information in some files in that directory (dependencies, initializers).

Since those files don't usually create conflicts with git, it seemed Ok.
Makes a ton of sense ... the other information on disk can be fabricated on demand, but I am also a fan of "doing the smallest amount needed" ....

I got confused because I _expected_ the directory to be gone ....

Dale