> <dario.trussa...@tiscali.it>:
> Ciao,
>
>       IMPORTANT CONSIDERATION:
>
>               If i started the Pharo 5.0 image from the desktop icon all
> works fine.

        Do you note this difference?!

>               But i have a working  Pharo5.0-161126.image     into the Pharo
> 5.0 package Contents/ Resource/          directory.
>
>               I open it with Pharo5.0 ( Pharo5.0 )  application.
>
>                       The Pharo image is right open           but the
> GitFileTree loading      generates the exception in this case.

>       These are the step i do for load:
>
>       I open the Catalogs Browser and select the GitFileTree project.
>
>       On it  i press the right mouse button and do the option:
> Instal stable version
>
>       The system browse a dialog with:
>
>               " GitFileTree has not been marked as tested for Pharo5.0!
>                       Do you want to continue ( installation could fail )?
>
> Ok. Will have a look into the catalog browser source code to get rid of that.
> I know that the catalog browser uses the Pharo6 ConfigurationOfGitFileTree
> instead of the Pharo5 one.

        But the same procedure and relative ConfigurationOfGitFileTree,

                 works fine when i load it to Pharo             launched from
Pharo desktop icon.

        The problematic is when i load it into  Pharo5.0-161126.image   from
the Pharo 5.0 package Contents/ Resource/ subdirectory.

>       I confirm.
>
>       The Pharo load some 'package'   and after the image  use the 100% of
> the CPU.
>
>       After some times the CPU load don't change ( 100% ) and the Pharo don't
> answer. ( the User interrupt alt  Cmd - :   is not intercepted )
>
> Yes, this one is problematic.
>
> Could you try to load OSSubprocess from the configuration browser? Tell me if
> it locks-up while trying to load that.

        Like above,  load OSSubprocess:

                A ) Into Pharo launched from desktop icon               all
works fine.

                B) Into Pharo5.0-161126.image launched from :     the Pharo 5.0
package Contents/ Resource/     subdirectory

                        the system locks-up

        Dario