Ciao,

        few days ago i encountered problems installing gitFileTree in pharo 5.0.

        The basic error is relative to the :     External module not found.

        Someone considerations about it?

> Hi Dario,
>
> this is good that you tested with Roassal. We have a more general issue...

        The same problematic is relative to Roassal.

         I install on the MacBook Pro OS/X 10.7.5        the  sudo port install
cairo

        But the error persist.

        Thanks for any help.

        Dario