Ciao Esteban,

> Hi, Dario,
>
> I do not understand quite well your problem… you should not have a problem
> installing GitFileTree in Pharo5, no matter the replacement of NativeBoost.
> Athens also works fine with UFFI (since is part of Pharo, it has to work on
> all versions).
>
> You *do not need* to download cairo bindings, they are already there.
> So… if Athens is not working (and you can check that executing "VGTigerDemo
> runDemo” ,

The VGTigerDemo runDemo report:

ExternalLibraryFunction(Object)>>error:
ExternalLibraryFunction(Object)>>externalCallFailed
ExternalLibraryFunction(ExternalFunction)>>invokeWithArguments:
AthensCairoSurface class>>primImage:width:height:
AthensCairoSurface class>>extent:format:
AthensCairoSurface class>>extent:
VGTigerDemo>>initialize
VGTigerDemo class(Behavior)>>new
VGTigerDemo class>>runDemo

>  then you have another kind of problem.

        What do you mean about :         another kind of problem.

        How can I investigate about that?

        Download again the image and see what happens?

        Thanks,

                Dario

P.S. What do you think about my email with same object dated:           29
novembre 2016 11:55:02 GMT+01:00

        It may be source of problems?