Hi, Dario,

I do not understand quite well your problem… you should not have a problem
installing GitFileTree in Pharo5, no matter the replacement of NativeBoost.
Athens also works fine with UFFI (since is part of Pharo, it has to work on all
versions).

You *do not need* to download cairo bindings, they are already there.
So… if Athens is not working (and you can check that executing "VGTigerDemo
runDemo” ,  then you have another kind of problem.

cheers,
Esteban