Back on topic.

To my understanding, if I should port anything GPL licensed that I needed from some language to a C library and licensed it GPL. Then I called my new GPL C library via UFFI. I should have no problems at all. Is that a correct understanding by all?

Does this look like a good approach for most anyone in the Pharo community if they desire to port and use GPL software?

Thanks.

Jimmie