Your contribution to Pharo are much appreciated. And indeed you did not
directly say anything negative.

But you have to agree that you often discuss about Python, C++, Blender, ... in
mailing lists that are not for that purpose. You are absolutely free to do
whatever you want and to give your opinions freely, but this is not the right
place.