Hi,

Is there any support from the VM/Application package to add custom URI schemes
to listen to from within Pharo? I would like to have a hyperlink like
‘pharo://send?data=fancypants’ <pharo://send?data=fancypants%E2%80%99> in an
arbitrary document that, when clicked, switches to Pharo and calls a hook I can
register. Could someone give me a hint how to achieve that, or do I have to
build a little bridge application that handles the scheme registration and
talks with Pharo through another channel? Currently, I only need this for OS X.

Cheers,
Manuel