Probably it was your thread but as I said you can make a "hack" and overlay
a system GUI over Pharo GUI This way you can view the PDF, "inside" Pharo.
I think it is even possile  to get the handle of the Pharo window and
directly affect it to embed a PDF viewer.

The second solution is better because you want have to wory about Pharo
window resizing as the PDF will be trully embeded inisde the Pharo window
instead of overlayed.

I am willing to bet you can avoid the multiple windows anooyance in some
way on another without making your head explode. Unless its not a priority
for you.

Looks great, well done mate. Keep the creative juices flowing ;)