The one things I trully miss, even know that I am "experieced" Pharo coder,
depending on your standards, is python namespaces

I dont care about the dot syntax but containers of containers at language
level that will make me avoid giving weird names to my Pharo classes to
avoid potential collisions is a must have for me. It would also make the
System Browser experience much smoother not only for beginners but also
experts in Pharo.

Also again under the threat of being thrown tomoatoes (probably justified)
I would not mind a more modular approach to image format, for example
having mutlipe files instead one monolithic. Not as a mandatory thing just
something optional, the ability to break an image to pieces , send those
pieces around so people do not have to close their image to open yours.
Fuel covers this case nicely but again it could become a bit more "out of
the box" and more automatic. .