A pleasure to discover ! To me, a wonderful(ly engineered) library.

Big thanks to Netstyle !

I’m just getting my hands around, but it looks to me like a great general
purpose BP tool (modeling + engine + xpdl import export).
It would be very useful for IS in industrial contexts (*). And before all a
superb starting point to model my simple personal routines as executable
processes.

On the practical aspects, just a problem loading because of WADynamicVariable,
but it kinds of load on Pharo 6.
Running tests, there are (naturally) some failures. I think most come from the
removed links to Omnibase/History support and seaside (WADynamicVariable).

Some stuffs that are missing:
#isOmniBaseTransaction
#markDirty
A reference to TimeStamp fixed:
#beginInHistory
…

Need to fix WADynamicVariable with shouldn’t be hard.
The History link (persistence) is a bit more difficult as I don’t know its
importance in the engine.
All Workflow object are managed object which (if I understand well) are
persistent object. So maybe It need a (local) persistent alternative, a stub ?

Anyway, I need to understand more and I will probably come back with some
questions about the dependencies and how to fix them.

Cheers and thanks again, enligthening code :)

Cédrick

* Interoperability of is a field I try carefully not to enter because I found
not really fun (as most of the tool I’ve soon were java based … and slow… and
java world !) but if only I had similar tools in pharo that could bring the fun
back :)