On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 1:48 PM, Cédrick Béler <cdric...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi again, this is my last question and the more general one of the day :-)
>

> I’m looking for way of representing and executing simple "business
> processes" in Pharo and a way of declaring domain ontologies/taxonomies.

​Sorry, I'm a bit slow to reply ... I have worked some months ago with a
student on some support of BPMN processes.
We are able to load BPMN models (XML files) and do some basic static
analysis based on complexity metrics and dynamic analysis on different kind
of simulations (including multi-agent ones). There is more details on the
website here: http://a4bp.com/

I would be very interested to work again on this.

​Regards,​
--
Serge Stinckwich
UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC/UY1)