> ok for now publish your changes on smalltalkhub somewhere so that they
> do not stay on your machine.

Even if very very experimental :)

I’ll do. Just need a bit more work and comment what I did.

I have unsolved references to this classes too.
DomBuilder
IDBasicManager
IDCurrentManager

Any ideas ?
I’ll read more carefully the white paper and see if XMLParser can help here.
But is someone knows about this classes…

Cheers,

Cédrick