Hi - has anyone made anything where you can create a full screen presentation
in Pharo with slides with some large text, bullet points and embedded pictures
- but then it’s a facade that lets you evaluate items in the slide or jump to
any code mentioned?

Sort of like what Alan Kay does in the eToys images?

I need to do a presentation next week and I always loved it when I was fooled
into thinking I was looking at a static’ish powerpoint and then suddenly
realised it was a live environment.

It doesn’t sound that hard to do something simple - but I’m not sure if I can
pull it off in time for my presentation. But am curious if we have something.

(For bonus points, GT-Spotter stuff would work in it over top of the
presentation to demonstrate simple things)

Tim