Thanks Stef - I’ll see if I can reincarnate it in the time that I have - if
not, maybe this might be my next side project (just need to get my IntelliPharo
keybindings over the hill).

It looks like it's just the basics right?

You add morphs in a script I'm guessing from the tests.

Although TextMorph seems broken in Pharo6 in that halos won't let you edit text
(walkback) and halos won't let you set text size or bold (they do nothing)?
Which is a shame for this kind application - but with Bric maybe it's expected?

Anyway - this gives me a head start.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone