Am 05.12.17 um 17:25 schrieb Sean P. DeNigris:
> Andreas Brodbeck-3 wrote
>> --- Searched for some few usages of SortedCollection and made sure, that
>> there is no sortBlock but only the default sort behaviour.
>
> Can't we have Fuel handle the sort block if it's clean? I feel like we
> discussed this before but can't recall the conclusion…

Fuel does handle blocks perfectly, as long as you don't upgrade the
underlying Pharo from version 1.4 to 6.1 (or similar big step), like I
did... The reason is the change of the bytecodes of a compiled method
somewhere between 1.4 and 6.1, which will then not materialize correctly
and raises a FLMethodChanged error. Therefore I had to deal with it,
like described before.

Cheers, Andreas

--
Andreas Brodbeck