"Abusing an external text editor is a slap in the face of anyone building
good tooling support into Smalltalk over many years.
I know Dimitris tried to help people (as often) - but I guess this video
really gives a false impression and guides people the wrong way."

Abusing ? Wait what on earth you talking about ?
How is using an external editor , abusing ?
Who is all mighty authority that says all these things ?
Is there a coder out there that can predict the needs and preferences of
every single coder ?
Last time I checked we edit text inside pharo , not bytecode.
Since when Smalltlak was not about source code, since when Smalltalk is not
about text ?
Oh sorry I forgot Pharo is not Smalltalk.

Yeah I guess I have never been religiously enslaved to any ideology or
belief and is true I do guide people the wrong way instead of taking
something at face value, because some authority says so, to use their
critical thinking and learn from their mistakes.

Yeah I guess my slap in the face of people build good tooling , is a stream
of videos that took me hours and hours to produce, that take newcomers by
hand and teach them step by step how to make tools in Pharo. Or
contributing to documentation because apparently building a good tooling
will magically transmit the knowledge to user heads.

My video is a problem and is not a problem that our documentation is still
lagging behind even when the most basic book is concerned Pharo By Example ?
My video is a problem and is not a problem that the vast majority of the
code inside Pharo does not even have class comments ?
My video is a problem and is not a problem that the image has been ridden
with feature creep and accumulating complexity that serves no purpose ?
My video is a problem and is not a problem that every time we talk about
new technologies everything , we have to be informed again and again
absolutely everything is inferior to Smalltalk ?
My video is a problem and is not a problem that every time one dares to
criticize Pharo or Smalltalk apparently we do not understand Smalltalk
while they understand other technologies ?

But worry not, the chances of me posting another video which were already
extremely low have certainly reached absolute zero.

I was planning to integrated an IPFS like system using bittorent protocol
inside Pharo so I can interconnect images of our entire community into one
universal virtual p2p image as a proof of concept for a commercial project
I am developing for Blender. Main use there will be to unify asset
management and code distribution in an image like fashion like happens in
Pharo.

https://ipfs.io/

But I guess this is also inferior to Smalltalk standards and a slap in the
face of anyone making good tooling in Pharo.

My hand got tired of slapping, I think I will take a break.